Kids will create their own flags for the SRP Olympics!
SUBMITTED BY: Chinook Arch Regional Library System
PROGRAM CATEGORY: Craft
AGE GROUP: 4+ depending on materials.
TIME REQUIRED: 10 minutes.
SPACE CONSIDERATIONS: A table/workspace large enough to do the craft.
● Paper (thick/stiff is better) or a small canvas
● Colouring supplies (Markers/Paint/Crayons/etc)
● Painter’s Tape
● Decorations (Stickers/Sparkles/Glitter/etc.)
● Popsicle sticks or medium-sized sticks from outdoors (optional)
● Craft Tablecloth
● Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
● The Wildest Race Ever: The Story of the 1904 Olympic Marathon by Meghan McCarthy